Thursday, February 01, 2007

Too Drunk To Type, Somebody Stop Me!

Forgive me for i am quite drunk. Its been so long since i had so much to drink. OMG i really think i'm getting too old to club :S

Anyway, i swear, i will nvr go to zouk for Mambo Jumbo night ever again. Music????? Its horrible! Nvr in my life have i danced to such horrendious music! Never again

Why does my hair take so damn long to dry?! I really want my bed...sob sob....

Sry guys for such a post but its 5am and i really dont know what else to do while waiting for my blardy hair to dry, so allow me this one time to talk cock!

..........

..........

Ok my hairs dry now, goodnight folks and happy holidays! Enjoy your hols!

Night

6 comments:

MT said...

Getting drunk without me?!

How dare you!!!

Anonymous said...

ooo... another under the alcohol influence enrty ^_^

You went to Zouk on Weds? I'm supposedly to go too but i'd drifted into dreamland after reaching home about 10pm at night.

Horrendous music eh... tsk tsk tsk

Have a great weekend! :)

lucas said...

Hey..its the weekend. More clubbing for u. :P

Comically Sad said...

jl: yeah...so bad right! hehehe

clayton: how i wish lol but no had other plans

R said...

update la woi

Comically Sad said...

robb: lol...okok