Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Coming And Going Of Muse

Wow, i cant believe how fast i got here finally. After countless days of sitting idly, fingers tapping impatiently, i'm finally able to start writing a post within minutes of logging in. TMnet, i'm impressed. Now if you can only reconnect my torrents back on, i'll be eternally grateful...until the next time u fuck up :P

Anyway, so long has passed that i dont quite know what to write anymore. There have been numerous post since my last entry starting off with 'I've lost my muse' only to remain that way for about 5 minutes before i give up and log off again.

Somehow, i've lost the feel to write since the holidays started, if you get what i mean. To me, writing is not just about letting people know whats been happening to me, or putting pen to paper (metaphorically speaking obviously) about random thoughts, or even finding an outlet to rant, but rather more of an emotional thing. The words have to flow out in a strange kind of rhythm and rhyme before i can really write about anything at all. If i dont get the flow, i wont write, no matter how much i have to say or how badly i want to tell something.

So guys the next time you find no updates in this blog, just remember that its my muse going on holiday and has nothing whatsoever to do with me being lazy...really.

Anyway i guess this one update would be of significance because i finally had my first bloggers meet! *WooHoo* Have to admit tho, and it was pretty obvious as everybody was saying it, that i was pretty quiet. To be honest, i dont think i do well in big groups :) Especially to a whole bunch of strangers and first meets, dont expect me to be the chatty one in the group lol I fare much better 1v1 i think. But it was fun, getting to meet the faces behind some of the blogs that i read.

Oh and i'm quite psyched about Muse coming down as well. Cant believe that finally a band worth listening to is going to play in Malaysia. I think i'm going to get the RM 150 tickets although i can already feel it burning a hole in my pocket...oh wait, make that my whole pants! Lucky my dad got me a new camera to take beautiful pictures of Matthew Bellamy.


Mmmm.......


Ops sry got carried away. Anyway this back-to-school boy has to get his sleep now (and dream about Muse doing dirty things to him).

Goodnight folks!

-ZZZ-

3 comments:

lucas said...

I am glad that you came K. Just like you, i too prefer to get smaller groups together but than again...who am i to say no if 8 people want to get together. :P

Do keep in touch.

Cheers

R said...

yea, u were quiet all right. that's becoz u're seated so far from me. If u're sitting next to me, I'd have made u open ur mouth whole night long literally. lol

that just sound so obscene, didn't it? lol

Comically Sad said...

clayton: well i think for the first time more ppl the better la. i enjoy listening to some of ur convos lol damn funny

robb: omg...open my mouth whole night long???? whats that supposed to mean? lol