Monday, January 15, 2007

Open The Cage Doors!

Only one more day before my last exam but I'm already planning out my holidays. How bad is that!

The list so far:
1) Fishing with my best bud!
2) Karaoke! (I shall sing my sorrows away!)
3) Exercise. (I binged so much on junk this time!)
4) Shopping. (I'm a failure as a gay. This should be top of the list i know...lol)
5) Go Genting. (I need a change of scenery)
6) Read! (I have 2 books on hold so far - The Time Travelers Wife and Angels and Demons)
7) Club. (DANCE, DANCE, DANCE - need i say more?)
8) Paint my room. (Makeover needed)
9) Paint the house grill? (Have to contribute to the family - i can already see my mum sourcing for a new son, probably one that will give her a wedding to attend and involves a bride in it too!)
10) Open for suggestion!


Anyway, just a quick update.

Exams have been hell. Can barely find the will to concentrate on whatever topics i need to be working on, ie like now! Certain issues at hand which I'm not too proud off keeps nagging at the back of my mind. I cant decide on what i want right now in my life and its killing me! Plus i keep hurting the ones that matter to me - if theres one thing i aim to accomplish in 2007, that would have to be to sort out my priorities and stick to my decisions. I'm too fickle for my own good. Being the occasional moron doesnt help too!

Basically, the past yr has seen me grow in terms of accepting my sexuality. Got into a relationship, got out of a relationship, got to know many new people (some of whom i'm afraid i left a pretty bad impression with). But i guess i've yet to find a group of like-minded friends out there that i really feel comfortable with. Just realised its not easy for me to just accept anyone into my life. Friends are alright, but to nurture that special bond...thats a different story.

On the lighter side of things, Mich is coming back to Malaysia! Woohooo!! Welcome back girl, although i know u're already missing all that sex...lol! Dont worry bout it, we'll just have to make many, many, many trips to places that do encourage crazy random sex with beautiful strangers ie Thailand. Of course i'll be leaching off u alot since you'll be working and i'm just a poor, poor student *sniff sniff* :P Oh not to forget mahjong sessions! How we've missed ur tiles.

OK i think i'm getting ahead of myself now. I can almost taste the sweet dew of freedom and thats bad! Back to the books.

Heres to wishing all you folks a great week ahead.

4 comments:

MT said...

Hahahah!

Thx man. I'm glad I'm expected home. And yeah those crazy sex sessions would be really hard to give up. And I miss my MJ tiles too. And of course all that great Msian food.

I dont wanna work so soon!!

I wanna take a long holiday...and leach off my mom. LOL.

Anonymous said...

i wanna participate in all ur activities except no 8 and no 9. whahahahah. >)
all the best for tmr!!
muax

Anonymous said...

is that a smile i see on your face ;)

All the best for tomorrow!

Comically Sad said...

mich: ur timing to come back couldnt be more perfect! yay

cy: sry...it comes as a package so u will have to take 8 & 9 as well! i'll let u know when we start painting :P

jl: hahaha yeah finally. thanks :)