Thursday, February 08, 2007

My Heart Goes Sha-La-La / Kenangan Terindah

Blardy blogspot finally forced me into switching over to the new version! Dont quite have the time to browse through it yet so i'm still impartial about it. Lets just hope they've not changed too many things, i'll hate to have to start figuring things out again.

____________________________

Although just completing a 5 hour karaoke marathon stint last saturday, i'm afraid that session only fueled my obsession all the more! Who wanna teman me sing?!

Caution: Might be subjected to torture.

____________________________

So the sad news is that Muse tickets are all SOLD OUT! Come on people its only 2 weeks before the concert, whats the rush! Where on earth is that Malaysian spirit of procrastination?! Sad and dejected, me and my friend now contemplate on bringing chairs and sitting outside the stadium as they perform. Pretty sure that the experience wont be quite as electrifying as being inside that place tho. Unless of course any of you kind souls have extra tickets and wanna sell it to me :)

____________________________



Samsons - Kenangan Terindah


aku yang lemah tanpamu
aku yang rentan karena
cinta yang hilang darimu
yang mampu menyanjungku

selama mata terbuka
sampai jantung tak berdetak
selama itu pun aku
mampu tuk mengenangmu

darimu….
kutemukan hidupku
bagiku…..
kaulah cinta sejati…

bila yang tertulis untukku
adalah yang terbaik untukmu
kan kujadikan kau kenangan
yang terindah dalam hidupku

namun takkan mudah bagiku
meninggalkan jejak hidupku
yang tlah terukir abadi
sebagai kenangan yang terindah



Just a song that has been playing on loop for awhile now. I guess its best to leave the past as that and just hold on to the memories. Dont think he'll ever know how much i ache inside everyday thinking, holding back the tears whenever i recall of what we shared. But its best to leave it as it is, the past. I have my reasons for doing what i'm doing and i dont think anybody will ever understand.

He finally took me off the list.

Namun takkan mudah bagiku
Kenangan terindah


5 comments:

AJ said...

I think somebody will, and its not me...

(OooOOOoo I'm not being deep, just think about it?)

lucas said...

What ever reasons you hv, we might not understand, but we as friends will respect it. HUGS

Anonymous said...

5 hours karaoke-thon!
Wow,that's a record.

psst... Junk magazine is giving away 4 passes to Muse's concert and I've submitted my entry for the contest ;) *keep your fingers crossed

cheers and have a nice day!

Lembayung senja menyambut malam
Tangisan bintang menusuk kalbu

Suria menerangi sudut kelam
Kenangan indah dijadikan lagu

MT said...

Was it 5 or 6 hours?!

Wait..maybe it's 5

anyways

You know I'll always be up for it

Comically Sad said...

aj: i'm not sure i'm ready to face him yet.

clayton: thanks :)

jl: weee well i hope u win then lol seriously!

mt: it was bout 5 cos we left early for dinner. after my test la we go