Sunday, February 11, 2007

A Little Upgrade

'There'll be sad songs to make you cry'

Particularly true for me as i have a mild obsession of listening to sad, sappy songs whenever i'm doing my work or just sitting in front of the computer mindlessly wondering around cyberspace, and i fear that its becoming something chronic. After all how many Sad Songs 1, Sad Songs 2 , Slow Songs 1, and so on so forth can one have in their playlist?

Now however, i fear that my condition is going to deteriorate further given the fact that i will be able to start 'emoing' as well even in my car thanks to my kindda new CD player. Yes ladies and gentleman, this big boy finally gets to listen to proper selection of music from now on and not be subjected to the tortures of radio (though entertaining at times la i must admit!) anymore.

Cant imagine saying this but, i cant wait to drive to uni tomorrow!

4 comments:

MrBunnyBan said...

Some of the best songs are actually quite sad. It's not that unusual.

Anonymous said...

i like sad/emo/love songs

jom kita sama sama menyanyi ;)

William said...

My fave: The Carpenters' "Goodbye to Love".

Ganymede said...

I want a car...

*sob sob