Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Of Rubbish, Fantasy And Gym

So there i was driving to uni when suddenly something caught my eye in the rear view mirror - black bags were falling off this rubbish truck behind my car. As those bags fell, they burst upon impact and suddenly its raining rubbish. I would have been so damn pissed if i was the one behind that truck. Thank God i was in front, so i was just amused :P

________________________

Once upon a time someone drew me a fantasy,
Of a place far away where we would call our own.
Where coming home meant hugs and cuddles and kisses,
And bedtime meant listening to the rhythm of him gentle breathing.
Dinner spent with each other on the sofa with astro,
And mornings spent fighting for the use of the toilet mirror.
Weekends spent shopping for furnitures in Ikea,
Then returning back to the comfort of our very own home.
Now though that someone is long gone,
The fantasy somehow still lingers on.

__________________________

Today i shall mourn, for my trial period with California Fitness expires. Goodbye hunky working guys and six pack abs. I shall remember you, wonderful crunch machine and super 'i really want one too' glider. Ok so i only went for like 4 times but it was enough to get me hooked. Oh and theres something about all those men coming in their working attire that just makes my heart race and melt all at the same time. I've always had a thing for older guys and i guess its confirmed now.

Too bad i'm still a poor student (damnit!) or i think i would have joined ages ago. Had to resist the urge to just swipe my card and commit to 99 bucks a month for 12 months. My mum would surely go ballistic if i did.

I was telling ad that maybe i should practice my poker skill. Winning RM99 every month was possible, no? He told me to just go find a sugar daddy.

-.-




No comments: