Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Random Thoughts

Somethings wrong! Seems like everybody is getting into the poker fever now...or maybe its just my friends.

Seriously, everwhere i turn my head, all i hear is poker night. Maybe Desperate Housewives is making a bigger impact on Malaysia then expected.

And then i start hearing of poker sessions where people actually win/lose up to 200-300 bucks! I dont mind the winning part, but to lose RM200 on poker??? Think i'll probably end up on the floor with foam coming out of my mouth.

Of course most of them are already working but i constantly hear them complain about being broke and being paid peanuts. I think its all just a scam to scare poor students like me from wanting to graduate and taking a bite out of their apple! Hmph!

______________________

Been going out with some ex-uni mates recently and theres this guy that really catches my interest, and no i dont mean that in a sexual way. Its just the maturity that he exudes facinates me along with a few other characteristics that i really like as well. Coupled with the fact that he's rich and i think we've got ourselves ladies and gentlemen, the perfect bachelor! However its not all sugar and spice with this guy as i listen to him talk about life working for the dad and how he has to entertain his clients. Dont think i'll like any job with that aspect and certainly praying hard i wont ever have to be in one.

______________________

Into the second week of uni now and i'm already stressed and worried. I've built up so much expectation out of myself this time that i'm constantly worried i wont meet my target and its really killing me inside. This week alone i barely had 7 hours sleep everyday (and i really need my beauty sleep) because of all the stupid random thoughts that keep swirling about in my mind, damnit!

_______________________

Well i guess thats all for me now folks i'm to lazy and tired to type anymore lol.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

To have expectations is not really all tht bad. Its worst when you dont set expectations. Take it one step at a time dude and I am sure that you will get thru uni. Hugs

MT said...

MAH JONG MAH JONG!!

Poker's fun but it takes forever depending on how many people are there.

MAH JONG MAH JONG!!

Maximum loss is RM 30/40. Maximum win is RM40/RM80! Nice? WOOT! Fairness in the world.

Let's play...question is WHEN?!

Anonymous said...

7 hours of sleep?!

i'll be over the moon if i'd get at least 6 hours.

What have you been thinking lah? Mr.Perfect Bachelor is it? ngek.. ngek.. ngek.. ;P

Comically Sad said...

anon: hei thanks. yeah thats what i'm doing, taking one step at a time. sometimes the journey looks harder then it seems i guess.

mt: hahaha wait la next week after my test ends. my hands are getting itchy too lol

jl: well i'm still a student and students are entitled 8 hours sleep everyday actually hahaha n mr perfect bachelor is st8 la! or so i think la. gaydars on a fizz...always have been :S