Friday, December 01, 2006

Killing Me Slowly

Sometimes even i think i'm a big idiot. Why else would i subject myself to tortureously slow moving traffic...by choice!

There i was driving back from gym when i spotted a very, very long queue leading down towards the infamous Federal Highway (seriously this highway clogs up at really unusual hours!). So i had a choice, to just go straight and take a back road home (just as near) or continue with current set route. Easy choice no? Well u can guess which option i took, and nope its wasnt the back road!

Somewhere along my 22yrs of living, a certain amount of patness crepted into my life without me realising it. Ever since then, i have urges to take fucking congested roads, just so i'd know whats causing it, if any. This curse of mine has since caused me much grief and has driven me to the point of insanity (periodically) but still, i never learn my lesson!

Lucky me i wasnt caught in this one for very long, probably 15 minutes, before i reached my turning. Unlucky me, i did not get to see the severity of the accident. One might think its pretty morbid of me to want to witness accidents, but i just cant help it. If anyone has any solution to my curse pls feel free to share it with me. I'm sick of being drawn to it, like a moth to the flame. God knows i dont need more stress in my life!


ps : Once again i'm so glad i dont like girls! Their indecisiveness irritates the shit out of me.

7 comments:

MT said...

Hey I beg to differ!

I'm not indecisive. I'm actually quite spontanous.

TAKE THAT BACK!

Legolas said...

I'm terrified about traffic jams and the complicated roads with lousy road signs around here.

That's why I have a car but seldom drive and always taking the LRT.

Anonymous said...

The traffic at Bangkok successfully scare the bejesus out of me. Thankfully back to KL now in 1 piece *phew*

All this while i thought KL is the worst...

Utterly agree with Legolas. Furthermore those bloodsuckers at KLCC park have changed the per entry rate to per hour rate. Another good reason to take LRT.

What do u usually do if you are stuck in a traffic congestion?

Anonymous said...

hello. even guys are indecisive! i think u are too at times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry la. i'm glad ur happy with ur life loving guys then!

Comically Sad said...

mt: oh well u've always said u werent really a girl wat! so u're excluded lol thank god for ppl like you

leggie: well three cheers for the LRT.i nvr drive down to kl always take LRT. yeah cant stand the jams! drives me insane.

jl: hmm...can i take it that u work somewhere near klcc? lol i'll nvr park in klcc its just crazy. oh and i usually have my own karaoke session in my car durin jams :P so next time u see a guy singing in his car...might be me :P

anon: by ur reaction, i'm suspecting u're the girl i'm talking about lol but u really cant deny reputation. everybody knows how u're like :) but like i've told u its ok.

MT said...

Yeah I know how 'anonymous' can be hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Hey, 'anon' you -are- like that lar. Just admit it. You kinda blow ppl off sometimes and that's not nice. You should learn to make fast, accurate, determined choices that you can stick to.

It's a way of perfecting life girl.

Anyways, thx K for saying I'm special! WOOT!

Anonymous said...

Yup you’re right. I’m working at KLCC, the secret warfare weapon of M’sia. Don’t you think the towers look a lot like missiles? :P

Singing eh… that’s a perfectly good way to kill time and stress relieving as well. The most unusual thing I’ve seen people doing while stuck in a jam is applying makeup, the full mascara, eye shadow, lip stick kinda thing... she was fully done by the 3rd traffic lights along Jalan Sultan Ismail. Looked pretty damn good as well :)