Monday, November 27, 2006

Like Boo boo's and Babies

If you go through the newspaper as thorough as my mum does, you would have probably come across a buy 1 get 1 free meal offer from Jacks Place some time ago. My mum loves these sort of things, like treasure hunting in the comfort of your own home. I think getting anything free from the newspaper gives her a thrill. One could see the excitement when she approached me the other day asking when i would be free to have lunch with her!

Mum : When are you free?
Me : Erm...it depends. Why? (*eyes her suspiciously)
Mum : Lets go have lunch at Jacks Place in SP.
Me : How on earth do u even know of that place??? And why so generous???
Mum : Ta da...(*shows coupon)
Me : *Faints

Anyway since I finished early today, I gave her a call to see if she was free to go lunch, and she was. I tell you, that coupon came at a blardy good time! I've only got 20 bucks left in my wallet and 4 more days to go before the next payday arrives (ie allowance la :P). Plus I figured if we had time I could drag her along shopping and maybe get some new clothes for Christmas too.

So there we were in SP and trying to find Jacks Place. I went to the directory to see where it was and found it...only the add was OB and not like GF (ground floor) or LL1 (lower level one). We hunted high and low for this obscure OB floor only to discover half hour later it meant Oasis Boulevard! I'm such an idiot sometimes! Well the food there wasnt that great...nothing spectacular. I had the Steak with Sambal sauce which I was quite reluctant to have actually...I mean sambal on steak?!?!?! Anyway turns out the sauce was alright but the steak....they might as well call it a lump of lard! Definitely not impressed. I hate it when they have a set lunch menu which is cheaper but give shit quality products!

After lunch we did walk about SP but it always frustrates me that I really cant shop everytime I'm with my mum! Its like a curse (which I think she's cast on me!) I just dont feel like going into any shop when she's around..sigh. So we left and while we were walking towards our car, which was pretty far, something amusing happened.

There was this car doing a reverse parking at the entrance to the carpark just under SP so naturally nobody could cross. Unfortunately, drivers in Msia are incapable of understanding this virtue called patience.

Honk!

*Car still reversing

Honk Honk!

Honk!

*Car still trying to parking. Poor car behind it still cant move anywhere. Meekly accepts the honks.

Honk!

Me and my mum smiled. Really, whats the point in honking? Do you think that the driver infront wont move on if he had no reason to stay? Plus those little staccato honks coming from various cars made it seem like someone was trying to compose a badly written tune. Not caring we walked on from the little scene. Suddenly the honks grew longer and more impatient. Then there were shouts! Both of us looked back again only to find two very pissed off car owners were coming out from their cars glaring fiercely at each other, fist clenched tightly. Obviously the car infront of the one honking couldnt take it anymore...and now there was a fight!


As the two guys were shouting


Me : See how immature grown ups can be too! Dont complain about me! Fighting over such little things. Lets go la. Mum?....Mum?....


I see my mum walking back towards the scene to get a better view!


Me : -.-


When my mum finally came back she was telling me how the guy in the first car went back in it to get some stick. There was a security guard there so I'm pretty sure he wont have the guts to even use it. Some people are so goddamn childish!


_______________________


Went swimming after that whole charade. Its been awhile since I last swam so it felt really good. I have to swim more often and go less to the gym. Building up too much and I dont think it looks good. I'm like that, always such a fickle minded person. No wonder I can never obtain the results I want, because I dont even know what results I want in the first place. Anyway this time I'm gonna just stick to swimming and jogging more, less gym. After all, I'm still mourning the loss of my Fitness First membership (okok so I only joined that one month trial thing! I'm cheap :P)

Anyway while I was in the shower I looked down and..gasp!

What the fuck?!?!

My legs and ass werent the same colour! I was seriously confused/worried at that time. I thought I'd cut circulation from my ass or something. Turns out it was a tan line! A fucking tan line! I've never had a tan line before...or at least nothing this obvious. Usually it kindda just fades from dark to light, but never like a line with two different tones. All this as a result from swimming for one hour 4-5pm. Hmm....i like! Lol

9 comments:

savante said...

Okay. We need proof of that tanline. Pics of that ass :P

Comically Sad said...

lol sorry paul but this store doesnt provide sneak peaks. you've got to own the product to check it out :P

MT said...

Hahahahahahaha!

Well I have bikini tans on my bobs still thanks to last summers Tioman trip. Woot! Men love it so much!

I'm sure it applies to the queer community too!

Oh and I didnt know but apparently Manitoba allows gay marriages. WOOT!

Legolas said...

Some people just can't think logically. There's a car in front of you, there's another car in front of the car in front of you. And that car in front of the car in front of you is trying to park. What in the bloody hell you want the car in front of you do?! Fly across?!

Phew. Sorry, got too excited.

Anonymous said...

It happened to me once at 1U. i just got down from the car and confronted Mr. Honky. In my most composed state, I said:

'Excuse me sir... As you can see in front of us there's a man trying to park his car and there's no way I or you could pass through until he is done. I'll really appreciate it if you could stop honking every 5-10 seconds because it’s not helping... & secondly it is pointless & rude when you do it excessively. Thank you’

He just replied with an unsatisfied grunt and nod. I wish he would have picked a fight with me so I could really give him a piece of my mind :P

Sambal steak?! that's a cuisine faux pas...

Xavier said...

darling.. that tan line is sexy, i am all out to get that... and hehe, it's a very nicely defined one...

yay, another swimmer in the blogsphere!

Comically Sad said...

mt: i so do not wanna hear anything about ur boobies...no matter how many men they've made happy. LOL!

n i'm too young to think of marriage yet!

leggie: hahaha cool it! i know what u mean, its so damn annoying!

jl: i wish i had ur patience man. i dont know what i'd do if i were in that position. fortunately nobody has ever done that to me b4...honk i mean, not speak to me in a gentlemanly manner :P

xavier: yup...i'm hooked on it lol gonna try to maintain it as much as i can.

i use to swim more last time but now i have to pay 5 bucks just to do that and it sucks. can always go KJ but most ppl there dont have swimming on their minds lol the shower room scares me!

pink dolphin said...

hey k, u write pretty well. ;-) was SP an abbrev. for Sunway Pyamid?hmmm

Comically Sad said...

pink: thanks :)

n yes SP is none other then pyramid lol now u know where i lurk