Wednesday, November 15, 2006

From somewhere deep within
the shaded trees.
From rocky paths
and hidden caves.
From heavan above
those dark and angry clouds.
Springs the essence of life
that freely flows.

Who can say where the rain may fall?
Or guide the path it chooses?
Or stop the mighty river from flowing?
Only by Gods hands will it quiver.

Just as water flows
so our lives the same.
The path it carves
guided by circumstances.
The rapids comes with the still
The fall comes with its thrill
What is life without it all?

Throughout this journey
the joy i found.
To put words to it
its too profound.
I'm glad we met
at some point in time.
I'll never trade it for a million dime.
You made me see what love could be.
For that i thank you endlessly.

The tears i shed is not of sorrow,
Its the endless possibilities
of what comes with tomorrow.
If you and me were meant to be,
I wait for the day of
holy matrimony.

Till then my friend
Till that day comes
In me you'll find the best i can
To hold and carry and cry
To smile, be merry and laugh
To share your thoughts and tears and dreams
To give you strenght to carry on with things
Till then my friend
Till that day comes
Let us remember those good old days
With memories of laughter and joy
Of music and dancing and games.





I hope the both of us finds that land over the rainbow where dreams really do come true.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This poem is really nice...I am envious that you can write so well...Keep it up!!!

Cheers :P

-Al-

Legolas said...

You will find it, if you keep the faith.

MT said...

Hey I can write better poems. Watch:

K...K...
What rhymes with K?
Come what may?
Come what may?
I will love you...
Until my dying day...
Hahah ok...
So no inspiration today.
But I will say
No matter who comes and goes
No matter who stayed or who went
we will always be here
Come what may!
Come what may!
I will love you..
Until my dying day!

Comically Sad said...

i just wrote what i was thinking, not trying to rhyme it. vocab not big enough to rhyme things without compromising.

MT said...

I think un-rhymed poems are much easier to write.

And rhymed ones just makes it all seem better. Harder. More imaginative.

I'm going to hell!

Anonymous said...

a well written wonderful poem.

here's poem for you:

And as, in sparkling majesty, a star
Gilds the bright summit of some gloomy cloud;
Brightening the half veil’d face of heaven afar:
So, when dark thoughts my boding spirit shroud,
Sweet Hope, celestial influence round me shed,
Waving thy silver pinions o’er my head.
-John Keats

Cheers