Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Journey

I love roadtrips!

It started off with a drizzle when EN finally arrived at my house to pick me up. Thank god I was downstairs because as usual my phone decides who I'm allowed to receive calls from and it rejected her, but I was able to see her car pulling up my driveway. Seriously I'm getting loads of msg telling me all the miss calls I've got. That's what you get for buying a RM1300 phone for RM 900 bucks. At that time I thought I got myself a bargain, look who's laughing now.

Anyway the journey there was pretty fun. Don't know if anyone grew annoyed at my persistent singing. I mean I've got to keep practicing if I ever want to be a rock star right? Even if my appearances would be limited to karaoke booths where I have to pay to sing instead of it being the other way around, like it should be! I've always said it doesn't matter where we're going, its the journey that counts. I think there's something magical about close friends being trapped in the confines of a car, and trust me a Satria with a huge pillow is even smaller. Just stock the car up with loads of goodies and you've got yourself a guaranteed good time.

So we dropped Addy off at A'Famosa where his party was happening for that night, n let me tell you that the 'villa' they were staying in, well not exactly my idea of the perfect holiday destination. I mean even the roads leading up to that area could have fooled us. I thought i was gonna visit fucking Freddy Kruger on Elms Street! And it started raining...no, first there were like this fucking bright massive bolts of lightnings coming from the sky, then it started raining! Lucky there were like 40 plus people there so it wasnt that bad. I wouldnt stay in that place if there were only a few people, perfect set-up for a horror movie. Oh wait, i'm not staying there at all so its alright. Leaving Addy was a laugh tho. I mean i can still remember how we all said our goodbye to him, like he was going on some dangerous mission and might never come back! We were all going 'Take care', 'Be careful ar', 'Call if anything happens' and the funniest 'Dont fucking drown in the pool when ur drunk!'. I said that!

I think i shall leave the next part for some other time. Too lazy tired to type anymore for now.

No comments: