Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Armani/Armanee

Its not everyday i blog with coffee next to me, sitting on a sofa chair, killing myself bending forward to type on a laptop on a coffee table much too low for comfort, using wireless connection. Yes, today marks my first day blogging/surfing in Starbucks.

Me and a few friends decided to go to the Curve Starbucks today to finish our assignments as we all agreed no work could be done at home. On the way there we stopped by the show units at Damansara Perdana to check out the super luxurious condos ie Armanee Terrace 2 up for sale now to get alittle inspiration to study harder. Omg! I cant believe how amazing those units look. Cant believe Malaysia is heading towards that concept. Its awsome!

Of course, we were pretty shy to just walk in there and ask the sales agent to show us around so we had to have an excuse to view the units. Since my two friends have been there before and were afraid the sales agent would recognise them, i decided to pretend to be the one whose parents were considering purchasing a unit there thus asking me to view the place for my opinion. I must admit, playing rich was nice and I so rock at being rich hahaha...Anyone staying in Armanee Terrace 1 pls pls pls let me have a look at ur house. I promise i will forever be indebted to u lol. It was hard holding a straight face looking so unfazed while my jaw was actually below my knee drooling saliva over the lush carpet and expensive furniture. Acting is serious hard work ya know.

Anyways, with all the inspiration in us, we headed to Curve and on with our work. Another friend dropped by from work and i couldnt resist hitting the shops with him. He's also a shopperholic but straight. I showed him the t-shirt i wanted to get from British India and the first words he uttered were 'Dude u look so gay in that shirt'. I'm taking that as a compliment and now i'm so buying it lol. He probably suspects me now tho cos shortly after we came back he was going through the pics on my other friends camera and saw the shots of me and the bf that we took in Genting. Talk about bad timing. Anybody with half the brains would have guessed it straight away. Anyway he had this weird/puzzled look on him too lol so funny. Was contemplating telling him but...nah i'll just leave it for another time.

Watched a movie later after dinner at SakeSushi but i wont even talk about it. We watched Frostbiten...enough said. Such a waste of money and time.

5 comments:

Legolas said...

I tend to do that more often now, acting rich, going into posh shops and look at expensive things like I'm so rich and wanted to buy something. Actually it really doesn't matter whether you can afford or not, just walk in and look, we are allowed to do that. If they give us funny stares, we'll complain to the customer service. Bwahahaha... We can be evil even if we're poor.

Anonymous said...

baby...i am missing u so much...gosh!
I can't wait to see u.

muaks.
love u.

-al-

Anonymous said...

Armanee Terrace 1 costs around half a million ringgit when it was launched few years back. I had the same experience as you when i stepped into their show unit... it took my breath away (the plush classy interior & *gulp* the astronomical price of the place)...

It did motivate me to work hard to increase the diminutive size of my bank acc. At the end of the day, it's still a luxury which I’ll never bring myself to splurge on except if an unexpected staggering windfall comes my way :) cheers

Comically Sad said...

leggie: hahaha i do that all the time too. only problem is sometimes i get into the role too much and become dissillusioned that i'm rich until i stand at the counter ready to pay only to find...i'm broke lol

jl: omg i cant believe their pricing, and all for the sake of lifestyle. but i heard they had a bikini party by the poolside...wonder if they have speedos parties as well hmm...well if u do happen to get filthy rich suddenly and decide to buy, dont forget to invite me :P

Anonymous said...

Bikini party?... the sale consultant left out this piece info when i was there, must be one of their secret selling point :P

I asked my mom to get me a lotery ticket yesterday... wish me luck :)
(on top of the invitation, maybe i could throw in a speedoes party for u & ur mates ^_^) cheers