Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Screwed

'Why do girls make better engineers?

Because they can demolish an erection
without damaging it'


Did u get that? Well neither did i. Some old guy told me this joke while i was in the sauna today. I like to think of myself as a pretty friendly person, but sometimes a guy just need some quiet time, ya kno. I mean the room was freaking hot and i just wanted to rest and sweat away in peace after a hard workout but noo, he kept on rambling and asking questions even tho i kept giving him da smile! Everybody knows that you dont continue after getting da smile! Its universal! But being the nice guy that i am, i just kept on smiling and nodding my head. I'm such a softy i know (but not the kind you're thinking of right now!)

Anyway i have a small itsy bitsy tiny weeny programming test tomorrow which i am totally not prepared for...and i'm going out yum char. Talk about priorities.

Sigh...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

next time if da smile doesn't work juz show da f#*k off face... :P

All the best in your itsy bitsy tiny weeny programming test tomorrow. Cheers

Legolas said...

Yam Char IS the priority!!!

That's the one thing that only student can do. If I do that, I'll be like a zombie the next day at work.

Anonymous said...

lol. what leggie said. =P hope you did well for the test anyway ;)

Comically Sad said...

jl:i shall practice in front of the mirror later :) thanks

leggie:i know! i'm glad i'm doing such a good job being a student. Now if only i can get my mum to understand y i need to yum char so much lol

senaiboy:hei thanks alot. it was alright.

Derek said...

LOL The joke was quite funny what ...

Now ask this to a straight guy, "Why do gays make better engineers?" and give the same answer. ;P