Monday, November 13, 2006

Goodbye

We always hurt the ones we love the most.


Disillusioned, i thought we could go our separate ways amicably. Two lovers walking down two separate paths thats parallel, to be apart yet never far. I failed to see that while i may choose the path parallel to his, he's choosen a path that goes the other way. Disillusioned.

So i've promised myself i wont let anyone see the tears anymore. I made the choice so its my burden to carry. Strange enough i was confused at the things he was doing. Is it payback? Is he trying to hurt me? But i've stopped caring about those things. I used to care, used to feel hurt whenever he did those things because i guess i loved him. But i have to stop the caring now, and in a sense, i think the loved went with it.

I remember that when i first started writing here, i promised myself no more emo stuff. And sometimes i get scared at the amount of things i reveal about myself here. So i'm officially closing this chapter of my life. Tomorrow is a new day, and with it i hope brings a new adventure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A story to share:

A rose dreamed day and night about bees, but no bee ever landed on her petals.

The flower, however, continued to dream. During the long nights, she imagined a heaven full of bees, which flew down to bestow fond kisses on her. By doing this, she was able to last until the next day, when opened again to the light of the sun. One night, the moon, who knew of the rose’s loneliness, asked:

‘Aren’t you tired of waiting?’
‘Possible, but I have to keep trying.’
‘Why?’
‘Because if I don’t remain open, I will simply fade away.’

-Paulo Coelho-

Always remain open to love, don’t let some bad experiences rob you of what’s beautiful & true. Cheers