Sunday, December 17, 2006

Straight Fun

It all started off with free tickets. Have I told you I’m a sucker for free stuff? Well now u know :P

Anyway a friend of mine had some free tickets to BED. Free flow of alcohol promised - what more can a guy ask for! Obviously we went, although it was gonna be 3 guys. Mind you BED is a straight club, and its been awhile since i last stepped into one, so of course i was hesitant at first. I find straight clubs so boring now after discovering gay ones, but one of the guy going was cute so...what the hell! Plus we're pretty good buddies n he needed the company. Wont complain.

All in all, the party was great. What made the night eventful tho was when my friend got hit on by this girl. Now i can officially say I’ve been bought drinks by a girl :P Although not really, she bought us ALL drinks but wat the hell. We felt like such whores when she did, but a gentleman never complains about free drinks...or at least thats what I say. Funny thing tho, she did ask me if i was gay! I've been led to believe that I’m really straight acting by many, so what gave it away?!?!

AM I THAT OBVIOUS?!

I have to admit I’ve been quite lax in my pretence these days as I’ve grown more comfortable being myself and not having to hide myself anymore. I think the times finally come where i don’t really bother who knows and who doesn’t. So far life has been good to me. All the people who discovered about me, or me coming out to them, have been cool about it. Helps me embrace my sexuality.

There was a time i was really uncomfortable with even the thought of being gay. Never in my life had i imagined things turning out to be like this. In the end, I’ve come to the conclusion that friends are probably the easiest to come out to. Its the parents now that I’m afraid. However, that’s not going to happen anytime soon so I’m not really giving a thought about it for now.

Plus i got to listen to Cosmic Space Monkeys spin. Oh to see the super hunky JoeyG spin...heaven *drools* And they definitely spinned some pretty good shit tonight. I look forward to the next event that they have, straight or not!

Well, i need to head to MY bed now. Gonna crash so hard.

Hope u guys had a good weekend!



ps : There was this really good dancer there. OMG to see him strut his stuff...unbelievable. He had this funky dreadlocks going on but to see him dance...takes the meaning of mesmerizing to a whole new level! Wish i got to know him. U go guy!

6 comments:

savante said...

Why isn't someone asking me to BED? :P

Comically Sad said...

oh you should have been there paul...could have said u were in bed with loads of cute guys :P dont know how leggie would take that news tho lol but as usual u were being an angel saving lives!

JL said...

heard that the place has really nice interior (the basement) & plush sofas.

CosmicSpaceMunkys plays excellent set of dance music. Have been to their gig twice, and they never fail to make my happy feet dancing ^_^

Thanks for dropping by. me found another IKEA's currypuff fan :)

AJ said...

go cosmic space munkys or more accurately CUM Joey G! I think he is just adorable...

Comically Sad said...

jl: its the only thing worth going to IKEA for lol

aj: lol dont get me started :P

BB said...

Hey, thats nice to hear :-)


p.s. I dont think im ever gonna forgive you for introducing me to blogs, I even have my own blog account now! not that i've written anything...yet