Thursday, May 31, 2007

So after 4 days of RnR I'm finally back from Bali.

OMG you wont believe the sights they have there! And I'm not talking about structural stuff, purely physical. I've nvr seen so many beautiful, beautiful abs staring back at me in my entire life! (Ok la so maybe i have but that was a long time ago)

Note : Bali is no place for a gay boy to be in with PARENTS! Not unless u want them to see the pooling saliva drooling from your mouth, the darting eyes, and the tenting bulge.

Seriously, took such effort to restrain myself from looking (Board shorts aren't very good cover for a growing erection). Hell even the guy peddling keropok looked yummy enough to eat. Wonder how much he would go for :P

Anyway, I cant stress how much i love that place. Whats not to love?! Food there was awesome (Think lobster meals going for RM50...FOR THREE!) Plus the whole place there is like this giant Chee Chiong Kai! Bought loads of shirts and board shorts for 10 bucks average. I just hope that red shirt i bought is colour fast tho.

And i finally went for my first massage. No biggie la. I think i was pretty relaxed then so not much knots to massage away, but still it was relaxing. Melted like putty in her hands. Maybe it would have been better if it was a he. Oh well, beggars cant be choosy can they now.

The bf is so gonna kill me when he read this! LOL

My advice for those thinking of a holiday, consider Bali if you have a big enough group of friends to go with. It would be much better, unless you intend to go to some quiet, tropical getaway for a lil honeymoon. In that case, dont stay in the city (Kuta) but go for some place in Nusa Dua. Didnt get a chance to go there myself but i heard its paradise.

Kuta is for people to PARTY, PARTY, PARTY!

Sigh, I'm already missing that place now. Was really down when we had to leave finally.

Change of future plan la. I'm so gonna retire there and be a beach bum.



ps : Guess what? They even have Krispy Kreame there! For those of you who dont know what they are, they're donuts that are TO DIE FOR! I have 2 dozen in my fridge now :p

7 comments:

William said...

I'm sold. Bali here I come...

No pics?! Haha. Glad you enjoyed the trip.

Anonymous said...

tak ade gambar ke? :)

Anonymous said...

krispy kreame in bali. now i know i've heard it all. lol.

Anonymous said...

WAH!!!! i want!!!!!11 we shall meet soon.

Ganymede said...

I wanna go~~~

Comically Sad said...

will: u know la i very slow in loading pics hahaha...but yeah bali is a nice place to go. u gonna have ur honeymoon there with derek? :P

jl: see how ler...too many pics with my face in it hahaha

k: yes i was shocked when i saw it too. 2 dozen for the price of 1(dozen) with visa la

cy: too much only see me when u want something! hmphhh

defiant: go la...lots of hunk to pick from hehe

Anonymous said...

did u have the...'extra service' during the massage? *gasp*

And don't tell me it's the same person that did your parents! *nooooo*