Saturday, June 02, 2007

The Dream


The tides grow strong, it washes me away
i want to go one way,
but the current pulls me in many directions
Alone, in the multitude of people
Alas, alas - nobody understands
A single page leaves me longing
for a life i would not have
Time travel a dream
- or is it?
Inward I reflect
of a desire i cannot speak of
who here will truly understand me?
who now can i confide in?
This secret part of me
- always a secret part of me

Is history a curse
or part of life as it is
I walk this beach alone
the footprints i leave behind
is only mine
The one that walks beside me
that carries me through troubled times
a myth, only a myth
I want to believe, need to believe
and yet i remain skeptical
torn between desires
A choice between two hearts
and one will break in the end
a kaleidoscope of dreams
reflections of many
refraction of none
it all becomes one
and many into none

No comments: