Monday, June 04, 2007

First Day

Sry boys and girls for the lack of post but this boy has joined the working world now...for 2 months la.

And i cant believe that tomorrow will be only my second day and i'll have to attend a meeting that will stretch for 5 to 6 hours! No wonder they say advert guys are crazy...CRAZY I TELL YOU!

But today was fun. And from the briefing i got today, i have a feeling that i'm gonna enjoy my time here. Everything is so relaxed and the people awesome bunch. All fun to be with with just a touch of drama queens in each of them LOL.

And amongst the multitude of serong peeps in my company, the cutest guy has to be straight

-.-

So sad

Hahahaha

K i need my sleep now if i am to stay awake tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nah. sorry mate. i'll b spending half a month in shanghai. a month n a half in hk. n another month n a half travelling around china after tht.

Legolas said...

Whoa. Got to travel around. I always wonder whether it's nice to have job that needs to travel. I guess I won't like it much because I like to be stationary. I know they say I have to go out and look at the world, but that's just me, I like to stay in one place. But still, it's good for you.

And you work in advert company. I heard lots of gays in that industry. Well, bummer the cutest one is straight. But by the power of all gays in your company, y'all shall turn him gay. Haha.

lucas said...

Sounds like a cool job.

Anonymous said...

legolas: lol. tht first post isn't me. well. it's not the 'me' u're thinking of. lol.

k: u need to change yr nick. *yr* nick. not mine. the *real* k.

Ganymede said...

Its always the case. The cute ones are either taken or straight...

Comically Sad said...

k: i'll change it when i change my blog la

leggie: dont think thats gonna happen la. they've been trying for 1 yr plus now hahaha

1975: thanks man

defiant: so sad right