Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My Bouncy Penis!

I've got a bouncy penis. Its all squashy and soft and elastic. You can do whatever you want with it and it just pops back in shape again. Five people has already witness my penis being smashed onto an aluminium table and its still alright. Really, i have one hell of a durable penis.

Of course, i'm not talking about the one that comes attached to me la.

This ones made in Thailand :P

However, its not very useful if you ask me. I mean whats the point of having a soft dick right? So now it sits on my table looking very very obscene, jingling away merrily each time its touched.

I bet i could make some old perverted men happy tho if i just went around holding it infront of my pants. You know, that voyeur thingy where they get all excited thinking that they had a peek at your goods. Seriously, this thing can look quite real from afar if you dont look at it for too long. One might think that i have a cute healthy pinkish looking penis hanging :P That is if i dont get arrested for indecent exposure first la.

So if any of u guys are interested in viewing my bouncy penis let me know la. You'll nvr know which one i might post up.

HAHAHAHA

I feel like such a whore.

I cant wait to show it to the bf tomorrow.

I have too much time.

I have to clean up my room....someday.

I talk rubbish.

Ta

4 comments:

William said...

I'm sure the bf would appreciate seeing the "other one", as would your readers. :P. But beggars can't be choosy, so if it's the rubber one, then so be it. :)

lucas said...

Well...you can start by showing it tonite when we meet up at italianese. From what I hear, there is a cute waiter by the name of Max working there...but than again..there is also a cute waiter at Laudry bar called Low. Hmmmm...Choices..choices..choices.

Cya tonite dude. Cheers

Anonymous said...

LOL

Tunjuk la yg made in Malaysia ;P

Ganymede said...

*gasp