Friday, May 25, 2007

Brain Dead

tapity tap tap

Only 2 more days till my departure and i have yet to complete a long list of task i'd set myself to complete b4 leaving.

Its terrible. I've been feeling super lazy this hols, alternating between lazing around the house watching tv and going out with the bf ONLY. And my room is in the exact state it was during exam period, aka super messy with notes everywhere. Sometimes i wish i had a maid. But then again i dont trust them, and who knows where my notes will all end up if i ever need them again. Oh well...

Will be going to view my future house tomorrow :D All psyched up now and hoping it will be nice. I'll hate it if i had to stay in an old, run down house for the next one yr. But i heard its nice so fingers crossed.



Wah...seriously, my brain is on shutdown mode. Cant write anymore. Perhaps i shall switch to one of those picture blogs and let them do the talking instead. K la wont write anymore crappy post for now. Grr

2 comments:

Legolas said...

The thing about cleaning is that you have to force yourself to start, and then you'll continue automatically. Really.

lucas said...

have fun in Bali and remember...REMEMBER US :P