Wednesday, May 16, 2007

FUCKED AGAIN AND AGAIN

Just when i thought the worst was over, the wind blows and brings me a new storm.

Sometimes i dont know if God sits up there on his throne and deals out turmoil on peoples life just for the fun of it. Sure seems that way to me. I pray for safe journey and thank him for his grace, but he says 'Oh no child, thats just the calm before the storm. Wait till you see what i have in store for you' and snickers.

And i hate it that my holiday is now ruined.

The break i've been looking for in ages has now turned into a warfield once again, and i feel just like a little boat drifting out at sea with an impending doom. I hate what they did to me. They had no rights! Fuck!

Sry if i dont reply ur msg on sms or msn, i've lost all mood for socializing. I wouldnt be much fun anyway.


A lifetime of pain all brought up in an instance
A lifetime of healing all ripped from the seams
A lifetime of thinking all has to be undone
A lifetime of suffering all imminent


FUCK THIS SHIT!

5 comments:

lucas said...

Take it easy dude. I understand. Do look us up when u r ready.

Anonymous said...

poor fella... don't let it get to
you...

plan another trip...

there's no reason to not have a well deserved fun filled holiday :)

cheer up

William said...

The irritation will pass I guess... something better will come along!

AJ said...

let it rip & then let it go.

rite after graduation, my grandmother passed away, followed by my mother falling really ill, then my grandfather...

i never had the chance to join the after graduation fun but hey, i am having lots of fun now.

Anonymous said...

eh...what happened la, boy?