Sunday, May 06, 2007

5 Minute Quikie

I shouldnt be doing this, not when exams are just a day away. But i'm so bored i could die. So its either this or well...die. And i'll rather prefer not to die seeing i've missed so much this whole month just preparing for my impending doom (unlike some lucky person whose exams got deferred to a later date! *evil stare).

Been thinking of changing my blog site to either livejournal or xanga because blogspot is so damn slow to log in. Takes up like 5 minutes of my very very very precious time just to get to the sign in page, then another 5 minutes to view the dashboard, AND another 5 minutes to create a new post! Grrr...thats like 15 minutes of my life wasted just waiting. Cant decide tho between livejournal or xanga. But i probably wont change until i have time to learn some webdesigning skills. Cant stand the layouts of both those mentioned sites. So void of erm...personality.

And yes, once again i've been planning my things to do ALREADY for when the holidays come. Dont wanna miss out on doing anything due to poor planning :P So far theres 4 trips booked but the one i'm looking forward most is Bali.

Weeee.......

Cant wait to just chill out and relax once i get there. Not to mention shopping! Can anybody tell me if i can get nice singlets there? Or do i have to get them here before i leave. I plan to be a proper tourist! *giggles*

Bad thing is i'll be going with the parents. Ok so not exactly bad cos they ARE paying for my trip, but i guess no clubbing or drinking or checking out the local gay clubs there this time around. I guess getting hammered will have to wait for when i go to PD. Oh and this time i am so gonna have myself a proper spa experience! I'm so glad my mum brought it up because i told her i'm gonna tag along and thats final. Lol.

Oh man...rejuvenate before regurgitate O.o

Not forgetting my beloved clubs too! How i've missed the sweet sweet beat of trance, the ear shattering boom of bass and the sights of sweaty men. The bf is so gonna pengsan if he ever reads this! He's a protective guy, that bf is. Even suggested that i only go clubbing with him. I just told him that he'd better keep most of his weekends free then :P But i love him to bits!

Well i planned to go on about how sweet he is and all that lovey dovey stuff but i shall not cause any excessive sweet post induced diabetic attacks for today. Besides, its time to get back to the boring stuff again.

Sigh!!!

If only i was Hiro! I could just speed up time at my whim. Ok maybe i cant speed up time yet cos i'm not prepared. Slow it down? Shit i cant stand an additional day of this mental torture. Damnit no wonder i dont have superpowers! I wouldnt be able to use it at all!

5 comments:

Derek said...

so yeah bf doesn't read your blog eh? LOL

Hmmm, bf are supposed to be protective. And they're sweet that way, yeah?

I don't mind reading some diabetic stuff from you, K. It's not often you do it anyway ... usually we get the angsty stuff ;P

Comically Sad said...

yes i've learned my lesson. bf's should nvr know about your blog :P but its easy to hide cos he doesnt even know i have one.

n shy la wanna talk bout what we do,not that we get to do much these past few weeks cos of exams :( besides, some things are just not meant for the publics ears/eyes. lol

Anonymous said...

Spa, Bali... wah... bestnyer... jealous :)

Ganymede said...

Oooo quickie~~~

Comically Sad said...

jl: hehe...perks of being a student kua. besides u had ur holiday dy wat. love ur pics.

defiant: now now...dun think dirty thoughts :P