Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ok i think i've kept my silence for long enough.

Truth be told, i've been meaning to blog for quit some time now but somehow always manage to 'lose the feeling' whenever i face my screen. Besides, i've done nothing blog-worthy so far so nothing much to say la.

Anyway thanks alot to those that gave me encouragement throughout the rough patch i was going through. Not so emo now. Calm enough to think logically and plan my next step la at least.

....

*blink blink*

....

K i've actually got nothing to say. Well, goodnight folks.

Muse...come back!

ta

4 comments:

Ganymede said...

Perhaps you can try ranting once in a while. :P

Anonymous said...

hope you're feeling better then :)

So what have you been doing?

Anonymous said...

i'm sure deep( or shallow) inside there there's a diva just waiting to burst out and start singing "It's raining men" no?

It helps to think about points to write on before you arrive at the screen, but yeah, sometimes the feeling just 'goes off'. Shrugs.

-pguy-

Comically Sad said...

qr: hahaha...u mean i dont rant enough?

jl: nothing much la. wasting my days away...just because i can :P

pguy: actually no lor seeing i'm tied down to one now. I'll just kill myself if it actually started raining men!