Tuesday, April 17, 2007

When I Woke Up


______

"Goodbye my friend, you've taken a stroll

Down a path unknown, you've left me alone
I wake up to find you're no longer there
In dreaming you went and never looked back

You leave me disheartened, broken and down
Without you I walk aimlessly around
As bright as the sun shines, the weathers still cold
The sky is a void, a gaping black hole

But now i feel better, you're back by my side
Our journey through life, our path coincide
Tho still not fully, i know it takes time
Let happiness return when chemicals combine"

______


Clayton said my some of my post were hard to understand. Well to tell you the truth, i like to keep some things to myself. That's why i write metaphorically (or try to at least). See if you can decipher this one :P

4 comments:

savante said...

When chemicals combine? That stumped me :)

lucas said...

Hahahaha. I will dechipher it and tell you when we meet up for a long over due yam char. Cheers mates and good luck in your exams.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

hmm... your kereta rosak?

Comically Sad said...

paul: hahaha sry but wont be disclosing anything la.

clay: yeah sure thing. thanks :)

jl: no la so charm meh? :P