Thursday, April 12, 2007

Cravings

I crave for the illegal.

Once again my mind dwell on the colourful, to taste the forbidden fruit that comes in so many different forms and flavours. The music adds to the rush. I know i should stop, but its too late. The seed has already been planted - the thought of the apple inside.

So much left unattended, unresolved. But yet time is what i lack. It fills my mind with thoughts, yet i push them aside for what requires my immediate attention. Maybe its a mistake, who knows what time will do? But for now, only one problem at a time. I crave for relieve.

I stand here wondering, trying to see into the future. To tell of consequences, to predict results. But all is blank. Abilities lie in a world of fantasy and i'm rudely brought back to reality. But Superman is no fantasy of mine, he's real. If only i could get a touch of him now. Reality dissolves. The Hand supreme.

Resist i must. Resist i will. For the time of fantasy will come soon. But the mind must rest now.


"But I want to
Feel you touch you know you

And I want to
so I let you set me free
Into sweet misery
Sweet misery"

Tiesto - Sweet Misery

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol. nice try mate. but i like my cloak of mystery. maybe.