Thursday, April 05, 2007

Generation UnGap

Ok so lately i've been posting up alot of vid. Kindda told myself to write up a proper post for today but i stumbled across this vid that was TOO FUCKING HILARIOUS! To not post it up would be a crime. Its in Mandarin but dont worry if your a banana like me, you'll enjoy it too!



This rap was brought to you by...


LAO ZHA BOR!

And she even has a blog! Go check out her site here.

'Shi Bu Shi Jai Kai Wan Siaoo!'

Anyway, i guess this is what you really call bridging the generation gap. But somehow, its rather disturbing. I dont even wanna think about how its gonna be if i ever find out MY grandparents have a rap album coming out!

Well, all the best LAO CHAR BOR! I support you...as long as you dont ever influence my grandparents or give them crazy ideas. If you do, i'll be sueing you for emotional trauma, I SWEAR!


ps: OMFG! After listening to it for like a million time, i think i'm actually starting to like this song! Anyone else thinks its catchy? :S

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! XD

that's 1 cool 'lao ah-ma'...

hmmm.. wonder whether Redbox has the karaoke version :P

Comically Sad said...

pls dun tell me u're thinking of singing it?!? lol...when u gonna call me for singing session anyways?

savante said...

But don't you think she's kinda a cool granny?

Anonymous said...

cheers for the comment. much appreciated.

Comically Sad said...

paul: yeah she is...but still, just as long as she doesnt influence my grandparents in anyway lol

k: np. i forsee much confusion because of our nicks lol.