Thursday, April 19, 2007

AND I'LL FORM THE HEAD!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I just turned 10 all over again!

Ok kev breath...steady breath...thats it

Thanks to Joery i decided to youtube Voltron and sigh....I'm 10 all over again. I mean how cool are those robot lions! I remember how i used to desperately want to be part of their crew when i was young and owned a machine of my own. My parents did buy me one out of the five parts of that robot but refused to get me the rest. So all i had was one lion that formed the left side of the leg to play with. I would shout 'Go Voltron!' and then...er...well lets just say the transformation went way faster. My robot wasnt really that kickass. After all, what can one leg do? Hmm...come to think of it, actually my robot was pretty much ALL kickass!




ZOMG BRINGS BACK MEMORIES


Another of my favourite was Silverhawk. In case you've forgotten about them (shame of you if u did! They were the best kickass cartoon then!), they're the guys always in silver with wings tucked in there somewhere. My favourite was that small copper kid that throws a disc, cant recall his name. Oh and if you listen carefully, there's one part in the song where it goes 'Silverhawk, the rainbow in the sky!' LOLOLOLOL!! Men with pure gleaming six pack, hard as steel??? Maybe the show was gay! Nvr realised i was exposed to gay influence that early :P




"Wings of silver
Nerves of steel"

Lastly is Dinoriders. Remember loving all those dinosours with kickass weapons. OMG seriously i wanna go back to those good old days sob sob! Nowadays, the only cartoon i find amusing is Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, and thats because of the ever-so-cynical Bloo! (and yes i still watch cartoons, dun laugh!)

Nooooo....seriously, i cant explain what i'm feeling right now. Its like I'm so excited yet down. Its like a blast from the past, and the worst part is things will nvr be as they were. Only now do i realise how shitty it is to grow up. Totally understand why Peter Pan wanted to stay a kid now.

SOB SOB SOB

Ok back to studying.


Btw I tried googling the lyrics for Silverhawk and found this

"We're sorry but the artist has decided not to disclose the lyrics for this song."

WTF?!?!?!

Well dear artist, you're a sadist you know that! I hope you and ur song lyric are happy together u selfish bastard. Hmph!!!



ps: word of the day is kickass

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

dinoriders! omg! tht definitely brings back memories! of rainy evenings spent on comfortable beanbags n the tv.

Anonymous said...

i did actually. exams r in a month's time or so. so i can't really blog everyday. so i put pictures up from my teaching stint in Hong Kong a year ago. One picture per day. You shouldn't be too greedy and read all of them in one go. Lol! Still, am honoured.

Anonymous said...

ugh?! how can u even forget carebears, smurfs and thundercats! Afterall, while my other brothers took the macho characters I had Cheetara. *flips hair* dun laugh! If I even recall properly she had a whip! *whips u*

Btw, you can stick to your cartoons. Unless you're into pedophilia, I'd like to keep having sex thank you very much. =p

William said...

Does Voltron turn you on? LOL.

Comically Sad said...

k: yeah i miss those afternoons...dont have a beanbag tho :(

xx: sexaholic diva! when are they crowning you? lol

will: we can all learn to bring alil bit of tiger with us to bed :P

Ganymede said...

OMG~~~

So cute. :P

Shake Trees said...

1st it was volvo. now voltron. *pengsan anymore starts with vol ah? volve volve? kekeke... get back to study! hey, voltron is on dvd la. go buy it. hmm... u wan the toys perhaps. hehehe...