Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sometimes I wonder

Ahh its pretty obvious isnt it, this blogs been abandoned for quite some time now.

*dust cobwebs away*

....

Dont know where to start so i shall just say this first,

I WANT NEED MORE MONEY!

Went shopping today, chasing brands we all could not afford, hoping to at least sniff out a good bargain but ended up greatly disappointed. The worst thing that can happen to a men is to grab hold of a fucking gorgeous pair of pants (LINEN AND OFF WHITE!) only to find its sooo not worth the price! Plus because of my *petite* size, as some would call me (grrr) some alterations have to be made that would incur an additional cost of RM35. I did not spend all that time in the gym just to pay more for clothes that are already extortionately priced!


___________________________


When my heart skips a beat
At the whisper of your voice
Is this love and all thats to it
Or a phase that just was?


Its sad when love has to be wary. Not that i worry alot about what he's doing or am untrusting, its just sometimes there will be a nagging thought or a flicker of doubt that passes by and i dont like that. I guess in a way, i have learned from past mistakes and experiences. Kindda surprised me alittle at some of the things i actually paused to consider before bouncing in head first like i usually do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

memang berhabuk dah *cough cough*

learn to trust..

value honesty..

always be loyal..

that's my key ingredients to a successful relationship :)

all the best buddy

Anonymous said...

i wanna c the fella. >)

Anonymous said...

we've got the same name!

i've got way too much time on my hands

Comically Sad said...

jl: thanks. heard u've found someone too? nvr bring out intro also!

cy: go check friendster la

k: hahaha u freaked me out! saw the nick n couldnt remember when i actually replied. anyway nice to meet/read u :)