Monday, March 12, 2007

Terbaik Untukmu

It was an eventful weekend to say the least.

The plan was to go Aloha on Friday, be there by 12 (at least) and then leave by 1 something.

When will we ever learn that the impossible nvr happens.

We arrived at 12.30

We left when the lights came on.

And we weren't even in Aloha, we ended up in Passion...AGAIN.

But i have to say that it was a superb night. From the moment we stepped into the club until we left, the DJ played a fucking fantastic set that had everybody up n shaking their booty, grooving to the hard thumping sound of techno mix. Its official, I'm a club whore.

Then there was gossip.

Then there was drama (alil bit).

Some mamak.

And now its back to being single versus being in a relationship all over again.

Call it biological clock or whatever, but I'm finding myself wanting a relationship once again. I'm looking around and seeing couples doing things i once did, and suddenly the strings of loneliness starts strumming a mournful song. And yet I'm hesitant if I'll be able to commit to one. But more importantly, I've yet to find The One to start anything with, even if i wanted to!

I guess its no point really to lament on the pros and cons of a relationship if opportunity isn't even knocking at your door, but its always better to be prepared then to be caught unaware no? Not that I'm on the prowl now, because i always believe in love finding their way to the right hearts, but at the rate I'm knowing people i might as well just start taking knitting lessons now and start preparing for a lifetime of lonely celibacy! :(

Oh and since i'm lamenting, might as well just say this too...I HATE YOU MONDAYS!

Ok i have to sleep now, but i'll leave you with this sweet song (thanks Ray).


Tangga
Terbaik Untukmu

Aku sadar kalau kini
Kita sudah smakin menjauh
Sempat aku berpikir ini
Kau yg menginginkannya
Lepas dari pelukku

oh kini aku sadari
ini salahku
tak ingin ku terlambat dan sesali

reff: maafkanlah bila ku selalu
membuatmu marah dan benci padaku
ku lakukan itu semua
hanya tuk buatmu bahagia

mungkin ku cuma tak bisa pahami
bagaimana cara tunjukkan maksudku
aku cuma ingin jadi terbaik untukmu

Aku ingin kau tetap di sini bersamaku
Jangan Pergi
Berikan satu kesempatan
Untuk ku membuktikan
sesungguhnya cintaku


There are some people that i'll always love, no matter what. Though the nature of this love may change, the fact is i'll always care.

2 comments:

R said...

owh~ tat's sweet..
it at least tells me when u're fascinated with someone, you'll be there for quite some time..

how sweet :)

Comically Sad said...

oh i like to replay things in my head. but i wont say i'm sweet. theres a devil somewhere inside me but thanks :)