Thursday, March 08, 2007

Itchy Itchy Scratch

OMG SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH ME!

I've been having this itch on my legs for days now and its still not going away. I find myself waking up at night just to scratch and not only is it disturbing my sleep, its also leaving me with SCARS! Now i look like somebody who'd just finished a game of rugby.

Been trying to eliminate all source of itch, starting from changing the bedsheets, to moping the floor, to sending all worn clothes to be washed, to bathing really, really, and i mean really clean and still the itch prevails! If this last any longer i think i might go insane and start scratching myself to death. Come to think about it, i think i've read a horror story once where someone used dark magic to make another person scratch himself to death. Hmmm......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you go see a doctor bout it? if it causes u so much discomfort u better hv it looked at.. =/

MT said...

reminds me of Resident Evil the Game

The lab assistant had an itch that wont go away.

Then he became a zombie.

Muahahaa!!

I'll be forced to shoot yoU!

Anonymous said...

Chicken pox?...

Better consult a physician if the symptoms persist..

My best guess is your diet...

Hope you get well soon :)

Cheers

William said...

Try some calamine lotion la, will help with the itching a bit. But still, better seek medical attention. No point getting ugly scars...

Anonymous said...

scars makes a guy manly! heeh ;)

Comically Sad said...

senai: not yet, i try not to visit the doctor until i really have to. i'll just give it a few more days.

mt: bring it on!

jl: but i think my diets ok. dont really eat outside that much, only for lunch.

will: dont have it at home, will aloe work?

chien: then why dont i see male models with scars on their legs? no thanks i'll rather be beautiful lol!