Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Its the Stress Talking

A glimpse of the past
in a picture of the present
brings a sense of urgency
for what comes in the future


There are certain things i want to write but cant - or at least not over here. Perhaps the timing is right when he gave me that book. I love it to bits! And perhaps its time i channel my thoughts somewhere more personal now. Somehow, knowing some of the people that reads my blog has inhibit me from writing more personal stuff (some la!). I guess there are certain things that i would still like to keep to myself. Its a matter of pride, unfortunately.

Anyway workload is becoming unbearable. Some due to procrastination but mostly due to my own unintelligence. UGH! Will be so glad when i finally come out to work and do things that are actually logical again. When will i ever learn!


2 MORE MONTHS TILL HOLS!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best then... cheers!

Comically Sad said...

thanks :)