Monday, March 20, 2006

Wake me up when July ends

You know you're reading too many blogs when u start typing soccernet.blogspot.com.

Anyway things have not been going as well as i wanted it to be. So many things and so little time. I promised myself not to procrastinate a long time ago and i was pretty surprised at myself for being able to keep that promise. Alas, as with all good things, it didnt last (ok...ok...so this saying isnt really appropriate). After that, i just lost all momentum that i had built up and now, its like i have a stalled car at the foot of a hill.

To add to that misery, i've just decided to work at my aunts company for 2 fucking long months. Ok so i did ask for it by not being able to complete my course the first time and now i've got to make up for lost time. And solectron is a good engineering company which will look good on my CV. But 2 fucking months...sigh. Anyway, i hope to have the time of my life once August comes because i'll need it. Hopefully the Thailand trip materialises!

Ok i think i should bring this topic back to its cheerful start so here's another story. I was surfing the net one day, reading blogs and checking stuff out while doing my work at the same time. It was getting pretty late, bout 2-3am and i was getting tired. Suddenly, there came this tiny laughter. I was freaked out! Looking around i was wondering if i really wanted to know where it came from. Then i heard it again. It sounded like babies giggling. At this point in time, weird thoughts were zipping through my mind at like a gazzilion miles per hour coming up with all sorts of explanation that were in the end just rubbish. Suddenly, i realised that it was coming from behing my monitor so i leaned in closer to listen. Of course the sound grew louder, and i realised that it was actually coming from my speakers behing it. Apparently some idiot friend of mine had nothing better to do then to post a vid of a mother with her multiple babies. The clip had finish loading and played automatically (-.-). Ok so not exactly a cheerful story, but its my blog so get use to it lol.

No comments: