Sunday, March 19, 2006

Lo Fever

Jason Lo
Impress Them

Sit down, take a seat
Take the weight off your feet
Let's talk about the good old times
Or even something interesting

Like how the world is not the same
in twenty years so much has changed
Except for us, still sitting here
Drinking P*** and eating Sh**

Bombs blow up but we dont care
Did you do something with your hair?
You're looking really cool today
Shall we go out tonight and see

All the people just like us
And we'll impress them because we must
We'll impress them because we must

Chill out and stress another day
And put those credit cards away
Your phone is ringing in my ear
That goddamn thing just makes me feel

Like i should tune my life to yours
I'm sorry if I've made you bored
Oh god, I'm feeling sick again
I need some super medicine

Like going out tonight to see
All the people just like me
And i'll impress them, you will see

I know, I know you dont know

All the people just like us
And we'll impress them because we must.



What truth he speaks!

Anyway, i'm finally the proud owner of Jason Lo's second cd. And even better is that the cd's original! Support your local artist man...lol. I was pretty surprised tho when i decided to go out and buy he's cd because i had to go to like 3 music store before i found one that actually had his cd's. No dont get me wrong, its not that those stores didnt sell Jason Lo, its just all 3 of them ran out of stock! Virgin, Rock Corner and Tower Records!! So i went to look for it at Speedy and guess what? I took the last cd they had! So its either the whole of malaysia is really getting into the local music scene (which is er...weird) or Lo's producers only came out with a limited supply of stock (which sucks). But all in all, it was a great buy. Although the album sounded abit unpolished, some of the songs in there were terrific. And at RM30.50 it was abit of a pinch for local supply but oh well...somebody's gotto eat right? So go check it out if u're thinking of buying a cd but not sure of who.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

for some odd reason i couldn't buy his music from musiccanteen.com...

some prob with my card...:(

are there any other sites that we can purchase his album online?

or do the stores in singapore have his albums?

Comically Sad said...

yeah well for some reason he's pretty low profile...doesnt even have website of his own. sry but i dont know of where u can get it online. its best if u visit ur local music store and ask them. let me know if they do lol i'll be surprised if u can find it there cos its blardy hard to find it even here.