Monday, October 30, 2006

Show Me The Money

I.REALLY.NEED.TO.STUDY!

Now with that out of the way, lets get on with blogging.

Unfortunately the good life has indeed distracted me from my blog and utterly destroyed my determination to blog everyday. One would think that with 9 days of holidays (all thanks to our Hindu and Muslim friends) surely i could squeeze in at least one miserable day just to write. I guess the bf, Grey's Anatomy, ANTM, OTH and most of all, shopping tops the chart of my daily to-do list.

Well since i'm here now, lets try to see if we can just combine the top priorities with writing. I'll start of with shopping i guess since that's wat i have been doing the most for the past one month (week). I really dont know y i keep doing it, seeing that i'm really broke and cant even afford the cheapest thing available right now! Please somebody, tell me y i put myself in this torture! Theres a gorgeous shirt in Topman i really want, shoes, underwear and belt from Zara, jeans and more shoes from Miss Sixty, a t-shirt from British India not to mention many many other clothes from every other shop which i cant fit cos they're all too blardy big for me. Sigh...at moments like this i really hate my size. My parents on the other hand are rejoicing.

Once in awhile, i do dream of aquiring a couple of millions by luck. Maybe a relative somewhere dies leaving me a fortune in his/her will, or my parents suddenly telling me that they're actually millionairs and that they've only been in disguise as poor people for my protection and now i'm filthy rich, or even winning a lottery (this is a tough one because i dont even buy the lottery...but fingers crossed). Watching Greys Anatomy doesnt help either considering that the oh-so-pretty Dr Stevens just got like 8.7 mil from her fiance who passed away. I really hate to taint their relationship with money like that because it was such a sad story. I like her so much more then Meredith (that whore) but girl, ITS 8.7 MILLION DOLLARS! Sigh...

Watching the new season of ANTM, it is to my opinion that AJ should just win this competition hands down. With a face like that and her consistency in striking amazing poses, not to mention she still looks like a model even without hair and make-up, i just cant imagine anyone else winning it. Seriously that girl can probably make me fall in love with a girl...maybe not, but she is definately hot! And she has that wow factor in her too. Everytime i watch her strut her stuff, i just seeth in jealousy wishing i could be like that. And then i watch Project Runway, and change my mind and wish i could be a designer instead...or maybe a pilot...or an interior designer. Yes i know i really cant make up my mind but u cant blame me, i read in this horoscope book about Librans and found out that its already set in the stars we're made to be fickle. It also said a whole bunch of other stuff so true and really defined who i was that i was almost convinced there may be something to astrology as i've never really believed in these kind of stuff before.

My bf is confusing. And he thinks alot. I've always thought that i was the thinker, but it turns out that he thinks even more then me. Plus he reads into things, then keeps it to himself. He doesnt realise this but i do notice when something bugs him. I can tell by the way he stiffens himself and i know he holds back what he wants to say. We always tell each other to be honest and to just say what is on our minds, but i dont think thats possible. There have been bumps in our relationship, but i think we've both been strong in facing these adversities. Thats what keeps us together. I really hope to just take things as it is and enjoy the moments we share together and hopefully, forever is not just wishful thinking.

Oh btw, just want to say that Open Season is hillarious! Go watch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes,,I am a confused child!! Thanks baby...I think a lot because I love and do care bt u...
if i don't, don't u think that we would rather look for anonymous strangers with good looks or better body?? Lol...btw, what u've jz blog...is jz so true...gosh!!! can;t believe it! I think I shall improve myself with the honest part as a beginning!!

Cheers baby...MAY ALL OUR WISHES COME TRUE!!! e.g SHOPPING!!!!!
Love u loads...

Anonymous said...

oui haha i'm fickle too! lolz...wat else does the book say. tell la. x)
-cy

Comically Sad said...

i'll write more bout it if i still have the book. its on loan from a friend so will have to ask first.