Sunday, October 15, 2006

Perfect Day

Seems like life has been quite kind to me recently. After a certain dramatic period of time, things have finally mellowed down, and i'm taking full advantage of it not to mention enjoying the moments. Me and the boyfriend managed to squeeze in more then a few precious moments to be together despite our hectic and forever colliding schedule and i guess this has made us treasure the times we share together even more, although i dont really show it :( I've been told countless of times that i can be quite unemotional sometimes but the ex and now the current. Is that bad? hmm...

Anyway, we watched John Tucker Must Die on friday. The movie was ok i guess, something to fill your time with if u're just seeking for light hearted moments. Be prepared to laugh tho cos u'll need to put alittle effort in it. This movie is not the kind where u'll really find it funny so a little mental preparation is needed. Its so sad that good comedies are hard to find nowadays...sigh. On the brighter note, Jesse Matcalfe is soo goodlooking! Plus the locker room scene is probably worth the whole 11 bucks we paid for the movie...lol. And Sophia Bush stars in this show as well so another plus. I think she has this really husky sexy voice plus this exotic look. For all those who dont know her, shes on One Tree Hill as well so go check her out (and while u're at it u might as well check Chad Michael Murray cos he's hot too lol).

On Saturday, we watched World Trade Center. I wasnt so keen on this movie (American propoganda) but i guess i went because of the people. Had a house party after that so though we might as well just join them for movie too. Well i was right. The movie was such a let down. I cant really say where they went wrong but in the end i just didnt relate to the movie at all. I was left emotionless and totally clueless about what the main plot of the movie was all about. Maybe they should rename it to something like 'Saving 2 officers from WTC' or 'What i did when WTC collapsed on me' or something to that effect. That would have been more appropriate i think.

Anyway, the weekends over once again. I'm so not looking forward to monday classes anymore now that lab has started. Nobody should have 9-5 classes on a Monday...EVER! This semester is however, starting to look quite promising. Been quite consistent in revisions and i really, really pray that i can keep this up till exams! I have to admit i've been having quite strong determination this time to see things through, but everytime i meet someone who says they're from advertising or designing (been meeting quite afew ppl in those line recently, interesting bunch of ppl) and tell me their job scope or their class schedule, i cant help but to just bash my head against the wall and cry out 'Why?'. Hopefully i'll like my job next time, but until i do i shall just wail and complain to the poor bf about the poor choices and multiple lack of judgements i've made in my life. Dont know which is worse? To be me or to be him...lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...baby, i am always proud of u of what u've done. You are emotionless at times, but i've learnt to deal with it so no worries bt it. Because whenever i get close to you, I can feel that our hearts are connected. That is the most important.

Never be swayed by others, I know u have a strong determination however a little lazy at times... Don't blame me for pushing u too hard sometimes I dun wanna be a grandmother but concern about your wellbeing.

You can always complain and wail to me at any time because poor u...i will jz sit there and listen...telling myself(I am glad i've chose the right choice)LOL.....

Goodnight.
Love you loads.
xoxo
-AL-