Friday, June 02, 2006

Aftermath

Since i last met him, he was the first thing i thought about when i woke up and the last when i slept. Choices became hard when i was around him. How should i act? What should i say?

I guess you could say this was a major crush and nothing more. After all, we werent really that close, and i knew it could nvr materialise into anything more then friends. Its just when sex comes into the picture everything really becomes more complicated, at least for me it does. I tend to read into every action made or every word said more.

I cant believe how much i lost my head this time around. To be honest, this whole episode still seems so sureal. Because of this i've finally come out to 3 of my good friends. Maybe despite all the hurt i'm going through, some good has come out of it. They were all pretty cool about it although i know some will need more time to absorb all that i said, but they were alright. And it wasnt as hard as i thought it would be. No the world didnt come crashing down. And no they did not leap out of their seats to come and beat me up into a pulp. They were just stunned. The alcohol really helped too. I doubt if i was not as drunk as i was that night i wouldnt have told them still.

Right now, i'm trying to pull back just alittle. I think i'm getting on his nerves with the constant msg's i'm sending him over msn while he's at work. Dont get me wrong, i'm no weirdo! Its just everytime i see him online, i feel like having a little chat with him. Plus i think its manners. But now, i think i'm just gonna leave the ball in his court. If he feels like chatting let him make the first move. I shall hold back and give him the space he needs/wants?

Sometimes life is cruel. You never expect the things that happens to you but when it does, what is good sometimes turns out different from what you were expecting. I've never had to go through emotions like this before and i guess its a good experience on my part. I admit i'm alittle green in terms of relationships. All the others i've been through before, well i have to say that the other person wanted me more then i wanted them. Its only fair that i go through that side of the fence now.

After doing all that thinking, i've realised that nothings actually changed except for that night. He's actually been acting the same as he's always done. And its not like he's pulling away from me or anything like that. In fact, i doubt he even sees a problem between us. However, i know that somethings changed, or at least on my part it has. Anyway i'll just go on living my life how i've always done before and hope everything turns out alright. Going down to penang will help too. At least the change in environment plus work might just sort me out.

Fingers crossed.

No comments: