Saturday, May 13, 2006

Contemplation

Exams are a drag! Even now, i constantly find myself drifting of somewhere to the near future (ie summer holidays) thinking of what i'm gonna do. But most of all, i find myself tweaking at the possibility of taking a gap year holiday and going somewhere far away to work as placement. However, i'm not sure if thats ever gonna happen seeing my past record in my studies lately are somewhat lackluster. To convince my parents that this will be a good idea will take a huge amount of effort, not to mention the amount of money they are gonna have to shell out to at least sustain my living expenses for the first few months. But if ever they should agree to it, u can bet i'll be working my ass off (working for the money and studying) to ensure that it happens. Anyway, i just hope i can work something out after the exams are done and over with. All i know is that this is getting pretty boring and i should have just completed my studies in Sheffield Uni when i had the chance. Oh well, u win some u lose some.

No comments: