Thursday, May 11, 2006

BAH!

Things have been alittle crazy for me lately. With all the ups and downs that i'm going through, its hard to keep track of my focus. Focus u ask? Yeah well to be honest there is no focus. A year ago, i told myself that this would be my second chance, the time to finally shine! To have students crawling and begging on their knees at my feet, pleading with me to enlighten them with the bountiful knowledge of Enginneering that i'd accumulated throughout my years at Sheffield University and share just alittle bit of it with them. To have parents throwing obscene amount of money just so i can tutor their children for one hour a week. No, really...i just thought that this year would be different - I would be different. But nope, still the same old guy standing here.

So here i am, sitting infront of my notes. All i see before me is scribbles. Seriously, who the fuck had time to come up with all these theories? Flux Density? Gauss's Law? (curse u Gauss!) Azimuthal field??? Thats not even a proper word! Anyway, i have been preparing for the past one month amidst the clubbing sessions, drunken nights, trip to Pulau Perhentian, mamak sessions, and birthday celebrations (seriously guys...too many April and May babies!) i find myself not the least bit prepared. However, the good news is that the 2 papers that i'd taken so far were pretty...erm...lets just say not out of my league. I dont wanna tempt luck/fate/destiny here but if it continues like this, i'll be having a great holiday. The first in 4 years to not have to resit any papers. Fingers crossed!

On another note

'I see u infront of me. U swerve left and u swerve right. U make it so clear to me and the car infront of you that yes u are impatient, u can drive really fast (90km/h?), and that you're so cool. We're in the fast lane and you try to cut out to the middle to overtake. But maybe because you're a retard, u just dont seem to seize the opportunity when it comes. So u continue driving left and right in the fast lane behind that stupid van. Yup, u're so cool!'

I swear that somewhere out there is a pharmaceutical company that pays retarded dumb fucks alot of money just to drive about on the road so that sales on blood pressure control pills stay rocket high in the market. Honestly, theres just no other explanation for the amount of stupidity you find on the road! I'm pretty sure that by the end of my degree course, i'll probably have to attend some kind of therapy just to keep my sanity incheck. One hour drive to and fro every single day on the highway...add this to the list of why ppl commit suicide!

No comments: