Friday, December 23, 2005

Guess its kindda like my life

I played tennis yesterday and now my ass hurts...dont ask. Serves me right because i was watching a tennis game on ESPN feat Hewitt just hours before we were gonna play. Naturally, when i got on court, i decided that maybe i wasnt too late for the ATP Tour tryouts and that playing pro couldnt be that hard. Of course i spent bout an hour just picking up balls that barely lasted 4 strokes per game (in my defence, the other guy i was playing against danced to swan-lake in a tutu on his toes better then he hit balls too...lol), but thats besides the point. The point is that i forgot to stretch my hamstrings and now my ass hurts, which i did tell u not to ask so i'm sorry i ever wrote this in the first place.

Anyway, moving along from hurting asses, I finally watched Narnia today. Might have been nicer if i had went with friends instead of my parents cos of how long it is, but my mum has been bugging me to bring her and we've not watched a movie together for bout 4 years now. Besides, it might help get me that pair of jeans i want from Guess for christmas...lol.

I had to admit that i was alittle edgy tho when we first entered the cinema because there were like this whole bunch of kids occupying the entire row behind and beside us. I generally hate noisy people in cinemas, except if they laugh, then thats excusable cos i do that all the time. I was practically fucking laughing the whole time i watched King Kong and friends ( i believe that the rest deserves equal recognition especially the bugs! ) that i kindda forgot it was a sad movie. Whats up with that girl that even a fucking T-rex would give up a nice fresh juicy giant iguana for her? Whatever rocks ur boat man. However, I guess with all the island girls as options, i would choose Naomi Watts anytime of the day. I did like one particular scene where they were filming onboard with the setting sun as the backdrop and she kinds of drifts off when she saw Jack Driscoll. But there were a few loopholes in the movie which i'm kindda lazy to type so i guess you'll just have to go see it for yourselves.

Note to self : Learn how to post pics

So i think its safe to say that there goes two more days of wasted idle spending. Not a word of studying done yet. But i am definately going to the gym tomorrow tho. Somehow faltered in my diet plans today and ate some unimaginably oily but increadibly delicious Hokkien mee. At this rate, my six pack is gonna be but a dream. How the fuck do guys actually get THAT ripped like in those billboards? Ah well, thats one more dream to add on to the wish-list. I bet that i would be showing more results tho if i actually had a gym partner who knows what to do because i have absolutely no idea of what i'm doing. I just go around trying to see what other people do and pick things up here and there. Guess its kindda like my life. Until i pick up all the puzzle and piece them together, I'm not gonna see the big picture.

No comments: