Thursday, August 23, 2007

Strange

Sometimes i want to write about so many things. Theres so much inside me that needs to be expressed, to be forever entombed in this eternal cyberspace of junk. And yet, the keyboard stays silent. No sounds of the clickety-clacks of fingers typing. No flowing of words that comes from the heart.

Its strange how the past two months could possibly be one of the best periods in my life but still there is no records of it here in this journal. This journal that has been with me for a much longer period then i had anticipated. 'Just a phase' i told myself when i first started writing.

Perhaps its just the timing. Choosing to write about happy times when one is down and frustrated sure hinders progress. It blocks the mind from being productive.

These four walls that have been my grave for the past 1 week sure feels constricting. To look at the same old dull furnitures from the moment i wake up to the time i lay my puny head to sleep. I know what i need - a change of environment. But time is my constraint. Time is my luxury.

The internets not helping either. Right now, i'm having trouble logging on to some of my favorite blog sites. My only connection to the outside world has been eliminated. Strangely, the other sites work fine. Maybe those pesky government agents are up to something. With elections coming up, who knows to what extend politicians will go. After all, with all the publicity blogs have been getting recently, perhaps someone has finally realise how big a threat blogs can be.

.......................

Anyway, i'm too tired to go on. Ramblings at wee hours of the nights are strangely therapeutic but also exhausting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i understand how you feel... i'm experiencing the same thing...

i'll make small notes in my phone to record my daily adventure/misadventure instead of writing it down on my blog :)

Comically Sad said...

i dont like to use my phone, its messy n slow. tried keeping a journal and managed to write abit, but then semester ended n i didnt have an excuse to carry a bag around anymore so i stopped that as well. I think my blog is still the best option although not as effective.